What is Hifu Vmax?
- V-MAX HIFU is the latest development for facial skin tightening and lifting technology. It uses high intensity focused ultrasonic technology to lift, tighten and contour sagging or non-elastic skin. Multi-action ultrasonic technology also reduces fat cells on the face, resulting in a more slender appearance.
- HIFU is considered a safe, effective, and noninvasive procedure for tightening the facial skin. Its advantages over a surgical face lift are hard to deny.
- HIFU goes deeper into and beyond the dermis, being able to reach the SMAS layer.
- HIFU is a permanent fat loss treatment. Using heat, it destroys the fat cells in a specific target area like the stomach or the thighs. Not only does it destroy fat, but it also boosts collagen growth which makes the skin tighter and firmer. HIFU skin tightening treatments are completely non-invasive
- HIFU uses precise beams of ultrasound energy to tighten the skin’s connective tissues, thus lifting the skin. By heating up and stimulating existing collagen fibers, the fibers thicken, resulting in a long-term tightening and lifting effect.4D HIFU is also effective for age prevention and reversing sagging jowls.
- Eesearchers have found that the procedure can firm sagging skin, smooth wrinkles, and improve skin texture. With good aftercare, the benefits of a HIFU facial can last for about 1 year
- It is a non-invasive technique that uses the body’s own generated collagen fibres as a stimulation, whereas botox and fillers involve injecting foreign substances to achieve the same results. Hence HIFU is more natural and long-lasting when compared to botox and fillers
- In summary: you will instantly feel a change to your skin tone after any type of HIFU treatment. If you have a deeper lifting treatment the firmness will come after about 2 months and the overall look of lifted will be approx. 3 to 4 months later and will then last for a further 6 months
- To get long-lasting results, we recommend two HIFU treatments in the first year spaced six months apart. You can then get one treatment a year afterwards to maintain the results of the treatment. For trickier areas, you may need a few extra treatments 3 months after the first treatment.